Our Mission at Burbach Aquatics, Inc. is to revolutionize the community swimming pool experience by offering the best aquatic design, time proven engineering, superior customer service, and award winning aquatic facilities.
Who is Burbach Aquatics, Inc.
For 38 years, we have been designing and engineering aquatic and recreational facilities for municipal governments. Aquatic facilities of all types, sizes and shapes have been Burbach Aquatics, Inc’s only business! Burbach Aquatics, Inc. is a full service Architectural and Engineering firm that draws upon the experience and knowledge of our Professional Engineers, Professional Architects, Technical Staff, Project Managers and support staff.
Burbach Aquatics, Inc. has a client focused approach to your project, providing consistency from project inception through opening day and beyond.
We work solely for the facility Owner and only in their best interest. All of our Professional Services, from architectural design, aquatic engineering to project management, is completed in-house.
Burbach Aquatics, Inc. is one of very few firms, in the nation, that is completely independent of pool suppliers, pool builders, pool contractors and pool equipment manufacturers. Because of this, we are not influenced by outside sources, and do not benefit from commissions, exclusive equipment specifications or contractor rebates which is sadly common in the industry.
Our client’s best interests are priority #1 throughout the entire process.
Here are just a few examples:
- Low upfront cost (Phase I) Conceptual Design Development (Low exploratory costs).
- Capital campaign and referendum support (successful on 38 of the last 38!!).
- Green (energy & chemical efficient) technology elements of our design to help reduce a communities carbon footprint.
- Copyright design elements for better water quality, longer pool life and more enjoyable experiences for patrons of the aquatic center!
- The best industry construction warranty (2 year vs. 1 year).
- 50 year design life!
- Contractors Awareness Program (C.A.P) implemented on all projects.
- Burbach Aquatics, Inc.’s project manager oversees the construction phase to facilitate the project completion and produces a beautiful facility constructed in the best interest of the Owner.
- Keeping the community involved by averaging 93% local contracts during the construction period.
Our time tested and proven approach to aquatic design and engineering has provided the highest level of service to over 600 municipal pools in 16 different states. Our goal is to be every communities’ go to solution for their aquatic and recreational needs!